AEIRS offers this on-line job board for Radiologic Science faculty positions as part of its services to members. Recruiting faculty these days is one of the problems faced by any institution. Like all other areas in the profession, there are fewer and fewer people available for open faculty positions and matching the applicants with the jobs has become a major problem.
The jobs board is another member service from AEIRS. If your institution has a position to fill, contact AEIRS at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 936-647-1443 or download a media kit. Positions posted will be on the web page for three months. As of this writing, the web page has a couple hundred unique visitors per month. In other words, a good place to advertise faculty vacancies.
Program Director – Radiography
Boston, MA Campus
MCPHS University invites applications for a Program Director of Radiography. The Program Director of Radiography manages all aspects of the Radiography program, including financial, physical, and human resources, in order to meet accreditation requirements and ensure student success.
Required qualifications include:
• A master’s degree
• Proficiency in curriculum design, program administration, program evaluation, instruction, student guidance, and academic counseling
• Radiography license within the state of Massachusetts
MCPHS offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a substantial health/dental insurance subsidy, generous holiday/vacation policy, and a significant pension plan contribution.
Please visit https://careers-mcphs.icims.com/jobs/2629/program-director---radiography/job to view the posting and apply. Finalist candidate(s) for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background check as a condition of employment. MCPHS University is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who would enrich the University’s diversity are welcome to apply.
RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY INSTRUCTOR AND PROGRAM DIRECTOR
Minnesota State Community & Technical College (M State) is seeking applicants for a temporary full-time Radiologic Technology Instructor and Program Director to begin fall semester 2017 for up to five (5) years.
Responsibilities, qualifications, and online application procedure are located at http://www.minnesota.edu/jobs/. Application review will begin July 17, 2017; open until filled.
M State is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Educator; a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities System.
Assistant Professor, Research Faculty Appointment
The primary purpose of the Education Coordinator position is to provide supervision, administration, lectureship, scholarly research, and may include coordination of the instructional faculty in the academic and practicum phases of the educational program in the Radiologic Sciences.
· Reports to, represents (when needed) and assists Director in the development, delivery and review of a complete and effective didactic curriculum, including preparing and presenting organized lectures in cognitive and practical aspects of radiologic sciences, developing objectives for each course of the program, and assuring coordination of objectives to exam questions.
· Prepares lesson plans, class and group exercises, quizzes, interval exams, final written and practical exams and comprehensive final exams to evaluate student knowledge.
· Builds and maintains exam question banks, a library of teaching slides and computer assisted learning aids.
· Assists with record keeping for program.
· Participates in the student recruitment, selection and admission process. Assists in the preparation for and maintenance of program accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
· Maintains and reviews effectiveness of the student’s practicum assignment to ensure optimal measurement of students’ skills, knowledge, and behavior.
· Provides direct supervision of students’ final theses.
· Other duties as assigned.
Required: PhD.,Ed.D or equivalent in Administrative, Educational Leadership and Supervision, and Healthcare Administration
Preferred: Specific experience teaching:
· Strategic Management and Business policy
· Research Methods
· Healthcare Financial Management
· Curriculum Development and Evaluation
· Supervised Graduate Thesis
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE)
Preferred: Five years’ experience as Educational Coordinator, Program Director or Executive Director in any area of healthcare
Applicants should submit curriculum vitae, cover letter and at least three references to:
William Undie, Ed.D, MBA., RT(R)(T)
Assistant Professor and Program Director
Diagnostic Imaging and Diagnostic Medical Sonography Programs
School of Health Professions
The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Blvd. Unit 002
Houston Texas 77030
MD Anderson Cancer Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws, unless such distinction is required by law. All positions at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center are security sensitive and subject to examination of criminal history record information. Smoke-free and drug-free environment.
Responsibilities include collaboration and consultation with faculty to promote maximum commitment and results; maintaining high standards of teaching, scholarship, and service; leading efforts for program initiation to include the securing of appropriate clinical sites; acquiring programmatic accreditation; completing and administering the learning site budget allocations; recruiting, hiring, and evaluating faculty ; organizing student advising procedures; organizing faculty teaching loads and quarterly class schedules; developing and maintaining collaborations with other colleges/programs; planning and assessment; and representing the program in the community at large. The Program Director will provide instruction for courses each quarter.
Requirements Master's degree
Apply through this link: http://www.Click2Apply.net/qvrh44pjmck4nfd2
Faculty – Radiography Clinical Coordinator
Baccalaureate degree in education, administration or allied health required. ARRT current registration in radiography required. Two years clinical experience as an AART registered radiologic technologist, in radiography required
Position close date is April 5, 2017.
How to Apply
Go to www.CF.edu/JOBS then click Job Opportunities. Submit an electronic application, pool authorization card, a copy of unofficial transcripts and resume online.
A copy of transcripts from an accredited institution must be submitted with the application or send the transcripts via email to email@example.com or fax to 352-873-5885.
3001 SW College Road, Ocala, FL 34474
CF is an Equal Opportunity Employer