AEIRS offers this on-line job board for Radiologic Science faculty positions as part of its services to members. Recruiting faculty these days is one of the problems faced by any institution. Like all other areas in the profession, there are fewer and fewer people available for open faculty positions and matching the applicants with the jobs has become a major problem.
The jobs board is another member service from AEIRS. If your institution has a position to fill, contact AEIRS at email@example.com or at 936-647-1443 or download a media kit. Positions posted will be on the web page for three months. As of this writing, the web page has a couple hundred unique visitors per month. In other words, a good place to advertise faculty vacancies.
Currently Seeking Candidates for AEIRS CE Event Planner
The Association of Educators in Radiologic and Imaging Sciences is currently seeking a seasoned professional for the position of CE Event Planner. Our ideal candidate has recent and relevant experience in planning and managing large conferences including excellent negotiation skills, excellent project management and budgeting skills, excellent interpersonal communication skills, and demonstrated success in securing corporate partners and sponsors for educational events.
1. Arranging and attending AEIRS Continuing Education conferences including the AEIRS Annual Meeting, AEIRS Workshops, and AEIRS representation to the Associated Sciences Consortium at RSNA, as directed by the Board of Directors.
2. Arranging and negotiating meeting RFPs, site visits, venue selection, and insurance requirements in conjunction with AEIRS Board of Directors.
3. Developing conference schedules, staging guides, and pertinent conference information for electronic distribution and posting on the AEIRS website.
4. Marketing all CE events in coordination with the AEIRS Operations Manager.
5. Maintaining communication with Board of Directors and AEIRS members regarding all CE events.
6. Procuring and coordinating corporate sponsors and partners for all CE events.
7. Light travel that will extend into the evening and weekend required.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in education, event planning, radiologic sciences, or a related field.
2. Exceptional project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines, manage time well, and perform duties of the job independently under the direction of the Board of Directors.
3. Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multi-task, strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly solve problems and choose the best course of action to move forward in relation to event, members, and financial impact.
4. Good verbal and written communication skills, solid negotiation skills, strong budget development and management skills.
5. Outstanding relationship building skills, team player with high levels of emotional intelligence in relation to members, corporate partners, staff, and Board of Directors.
6. Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (latest version), must have computer, printer, and scanner.
Please send a resume, including two professional references and cover letter to Kelli Haynes, AEIRS Chairman of the Board at KHaynes@aeirs.org> no later than October 30, 2018.
Education Program Director – School of Radiography
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) oversees Marshfield Clinic and other subsidiaries, including Security Health Plan of Wisconsin, Inc., Marshfield Clinic Information Services, Flambeau Hospital in Park Falls and Lakeview Medical Center in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Marshfield Clinic, with more than 60 locations in Wisconsin, serves patients through accessible, high quality health care, research and education; with more than 750 physician specialists in over 80 specialties and subspecialties and more than 8,000 employees.
The Education Program Director - School of Radiography is responsible for the organization, administration, periodic review, continued development and general effectiveness of the School of Radiography program. This individual is responsible for evaluating and assuring clinical education effectiveness and participates in strategic budgetary planning for the School of Radiograph. The Education Program Director - School of Radiography maintains current knowledge of imaging techniques and educational methodology through continuing professional development.
School of Radiography: The School assures that the students acquire the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed for the profession through instruction, study and supervised clinical education. The faculty, along with the Advisory Committee, plan, coordinate, direct and evaluate this educational program on a continuing basis. The specific skills needed by the faculty include: curriculum development, supervision, coordination, instruction, evaluation, and academic counseling.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
• Master’s degree in a related field or pursuing a Master's degree that will be obtained within one year of the hire date
• American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification awarded by the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
• State of Wisconsin driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
Preferred/Optional: Radiographer license awarded by the State of Wisconsin
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
• Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
• Stable communities and short commutes
• Outstanding schools and affordable housing
• Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
• Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
• Comprehensive benefits package
Questions can be directed to Karla McGuigan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply directly through:
Or visit our the career center at https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by position number: MC181595
Marshfield Clinic Health System, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Radiology Instructional Faculty - Director, West Campus - Division of Critical Care (Occupational)
Posting Number 17F3H10574
Position Type Faculty - General Funding
Department College-wide Faculty Recruitment
Salary $44,670 - $64,774 (based on experience and education) Note: Compensation (salary/hourly rates) are reviewed by the Board of Governors annually and are subject to change.
Position Summary Position is available beginning the 2018-19 fiscal year as a nine-month contract. Faculty teach and work a set schedule over a nine-month academic year, August – May, that could include day, evening, and weekend duties; this is a flex position based upon programmatic needs and the role of the director of the program.
Instructional Faculty – Provide instructional delivery for Medical Imaging courses that include; Patient Care (patient interactions and management), Safety (radiation physics, radiobiology, and radiation protection), Image Production (image acquisition and technical evaluation, equipment operation and quality assurance) and Procedures (skull, spine, pelvis, thorax, abdomen and extremities).
• Guide and conduct experiments in an energized laboratory related to the subject areas above.
• Critique and evaluate student radiographic images at program clinical education centers.
• Interact, develop and employ technique charts and procedural protocol with staff radiographers and clinical instructors at program clinical education centers.
• Participate in curricular development which includes syllabi, course objective, and student learning outcome analysis and reporting.
• Work with clinical education documents, advisory meeting minutes and student documentation as required.
• Advise, counsel and tutor radiography students in the classroom, lab and clinical sites.
• Demonstrate strategies and techniques in instructional methodology.
• Accountable for the preparation of JRCERT accreditation documents and program review; knowledge of national accreditation, compliance and regulatory compliance, and the development of a self-study and accreditation reporting
• Participate as a member of the Radiologic Technology Program Advisory Committee.
• Complete annual and routine evaluations of instructional faculty in the program
• Reports directly to the Dean of Critical Care
To apply, click here: http://apptrkr.com/1254606
This opportunity will be open until filled and applications will be reviewed as received.
Course Information: Click here for more course information: • Teach RAD 170/170LB/171/171LB/172 LC/LB, RAD174 LC/LB 175 LC/LB, RAD180/181/ 182/184 LC/LB/ RAD 185 LC, RAD 173,176,177,183,186, Clinical Education courses
Brightwood College is looking for FT Radiologic Tech instructors at our Los Angeles-Van Nuys location! Come join us as the premier provider of post-secondary education as we transform students' lives! This position requires availability from 2-10pm with instruction from 6-10pm.
Candidates must have a Baccalaureate degree, ARRT registration in Radiography, and 5+ years experience in Radiologic Tech or in acute care hospital setting. Preferred experiences include: CDPH-RHB license (or willingness to obtain upon hire), and CT or MR expertise.