AEIRS offers this on-line job board for Radiologic Science faculty positions as part of its services to members. Recruiting faculty these days is one of the problems faced by any institution. Like all other areas in the profession, there are fewer and fewer people available for open faculty positions and matching the applicants with the jobs has become a major problem.
The jobs board is another member service from AEIRS. If your institution has a position to fill, contact AEIRS at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 505-823-4740 or download a media kit. Positions posted will be on the web page for three months. As of this writing, the web page has a couple hundred unique visitors per month. In other words, a good place to advertise faculty vacancies.
Diagnostic Medical Sonography Instructor/Clinical Coordinator
Northwestern College is pleased to announce plans to begin an Associate of Applied Science Degree program in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) at its Bridgeview Campus! NC seeks a full-time DMS Instructor/Clinical Coordinator. Reporting to the DMS director, the Instructor/Clinical Coordinator is responsible for:
· Coordination, instruction, and evaluation of clinical education with didactic education as assigned by the program director
· Evaluating and ensuring the effectiveness of the clinical affiliate/clinical education centers
· Encouraging student learning through development, implementation, evaluation, and revision of the course curriculum
· Establishing a positive learning environment to ensure student educational success
· Acting as a liaison between program and clinical sites to ensure educational standards are met
· Proficiency in teaching methodology, supervision, instruction, evaluation, and guidance
· Knowledge of curriculum design, development, program administration, evaluation, instruction and advising
· Two years’ full-time professional experience as a General (OB/GYN/Abdomen) Sonographer
· Minimum of an Associate’s degree; Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
· Registered through ARDMS in both OB/GYN and Abdomen
NC offers a competitive benefits package, including:
· Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
· Paid time off away from work
Email resumes to email@example.com; fax to 773-326-0957.
Please include “DMS” in the subject line.
Visit us: www.northwesterncollege.edu
|LAKE MICHIGAN COLLEGE
Director, Health Sciences
Career Education & Workforce Development
Responsible for administrative oversight and management of day-to-day operations, strategic planning, and growth of the Health Sciences Department in collaboration with faculty, academic leadership, and other departments of the College. The Health Sciences Department currently includes Dental Assisting, the Healthcare Education Institute, Medical Imaging programs, and Nursing.
A minimum of a Master’s degree in a relevant and related discipline and two years (or equivalent) of full-time work experience in an aligned health science field is required. A strong commitment to quality programs and student success is required. Teaching experience, particularly at a community college setting, is strongly preferred. Experience with health science education accreditation strongly preferred. Management and/or supervisory experience strongly preferred.
Candidates must complete an online application for employment including a letter of interest and resume. For a complete position description and online application, please visit us at www.lakemichigancollege.edu/hr. Original college transcripts are required upon hire.
Quick link to apply:
Part-Time Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Science, Didactic Faculty
Holy Family University seeks part-time faculty to teach in the Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Science (BSRS) online degree program, starting Fall 2014.Candidate must hold a Master’s degree in Molecular and Cellular Biophysics or comparable credential (PhD preferred). To promote scientific reasoning and inquiry among students, a record of course work leading to a PhD (or equivalent) is preferred. Success in research and scholarship and grant awards desired. Candidate must also have documented experience using learning management system (LMS).
Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, a current Curriculum Vitae/Resume and a list of three (3) professional references to Dr. Cy Whaley, Radiologic Science Program Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at (267) 827.0478.
For additional information contact Dr. Whaley at 267-341-3566.
GRADUATE FACULTY OPPORTUNITY
Midwestern State University seeks an assistant/associate professor for a full time, tenure track position in the first discipline-specific Master of Science in Radiologic Sciences Program (MSRS).
This graduate program has been in existence for 19 years and currently enrolls approximately 60 students in three separate majors: Radiologic Administration, Radiologic Education, and Radiologist Assistant.
• Full time tenure-track
• Primary teaching responsibilities in the graduate program with some undergraduate teaching responsibilities in the BSRS Program as needed.
• Other responsibilities include university committee service, service, and scholarly activity
• Start date is fall semester 2014
• Salary commensurate with qualifications
Minimum qualifications: ARRT certification in radiography, earned doctorate in a related area, three years of teaching experience. Review of applications will begin and continue until the position is filled. This position is designated as security and requires the finalist to complete a criminal background check.
An EEO/ADAAA Compliance Employer.
Please submit a curriculum vitae and letter of intent with the name and three references to:
Jeff Killion, Ph.D., R.T.(R)(QM)
Radiologic Sciences Search Committee Chair
Midwestern State University
3410 Taft Boulevard
Wichita Falls, TX 76308-2099
(940) 397-4679 or Toll Free (866) 575-4305 EM: email@example.com