AEIRS offers this on-line job board for Radiologic Science faculty positions as part of its services to members. Recruiting faculty these days is one of the problems faced by any institution. Like all other areas in the profession, there are fewer and fewer people available for open faculty positions and matching the applicants with the jobs has become a major problem.
The jobs board is another member service from AEIRS. If your institution has a position to fill, contact AEIRS at email@example.com or at 505-823-4740 or download a media kit. Positions posted will be on the web page for three months. As of this writing, the web page has a couple hundred unique visitors per month. In other words, a good place to advertise faculty vacancies.
Radiologic Technology Instructional Faculty (Occupational) (Faculty) Pima Community College District
Posting Number: 15F3WCG171
Salary: $50,027 - $62,536/year
Open until filled
Instructional Faculty – Teach Medical Imaging courses that include radiation physics, image acquisition, radiographic technique (film and digital), equipment circuitry and operation, image quality and radiation protection.
• Conduct experiments in an energized laboratory related to the subject areas above.
• Critique student radiographic images at program clinical centers.
• Interact with technologists and clinical instructors at clinical centers.
• Participant in course development, prepare syllabi, conduct, evaluate and record student learning objectives.
• Assist the program director as required.
• Advise, counsel and tutor radiography students.
• Demonstrate strategies and techniques in instructional methodology. Assist with preparation of JRCERT accreditation, and program review.
• Participant as a member of the Radiologic Technology Program Advisory Committee.
For more information and to apply, visit http://apptrkr.com/623678
Southwestern School of Health Professions
Department of Health Care Sciences
Radiation Therapy Program
Assistant Professor, non-tenured, clinical
100% Time Appointment
The Southwestern School of Health Professions at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center is seeking applicants for a full-time, 12-month, faculty position at Assistant Professor (non-tenured, clinical) rank in the Department of Health Care Sciences, Radiation Therapy Program.
• Serve as Program Director for the Radiation Therapy Technologist training program
• Responsible for the overall administration of the program, including curriculum development, student recruitment, didactic instruction and student counseling.
• Supervision of the clinical coordinator and teaching faculty to ensure proper oversight of student activities.
• Valid Texas Radiation Therapy Technologist license
• Master's degree in Business, Science or equivalent
• A minimum of 2 year's experience as an instructor in an accredited radiation therapy training program or equivalent
• Must have experience in curriculum design, program administration, program evaluation, instruction, student guidance and academic counseling.
The program’s close affiliation with Southwestern Medical School provides faculty an opportunity to become involved in research and development as well as being in an environment conducive to educational and technological advancements.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications.
Apply online at http://www.utsouthwestern.edu/careers/index.html. Select Faculty/Physician and enter job number 516346. Please include a cover letter and CV.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
UT Southwestern is an equal opportunity institution.
ASSOCIATE LECTURER / LECTURER - DIAGNOSTIC RADIOGRAPHY
DISCIPLINE OF MEDICAL RADIATION SCIENCES
FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
REFERENCE NO. 129/0115
The Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Sydney is the largest and most comprehensive grouping of allied health researchers and teachers in Australia, and is internationally recognised for quality and innovation in teaching and research. The faculty’s Discipline of Medical Radiation Sciences is renowned for its world-leading research on a wide range of medical radiation science related fields. The discipline attracts high-calibre students, researchers and academics, and has recently developed innovative new programs that are taking the discipline in a new, exciting direction.
We are seeking to appoint an Associate Lecturer or Lecturer to contribute to interdisciplinary research and to teach students at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Your commitment to excellence and innovation will be rewarded by the opportunity to work with a collaborative team with strong potential for interdisciplinary research and teaching opportunities.
Visa sponsorship will be made available to suitable overseas candidates.
All applications must be submitted via the University of Sydney careers website. Visit sydney.edu.au/recruitment and search by the reference number for more information and to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 3 May 2015 (11pm Sydney time)