AEIRS 2021 Spring Educational Session
Time & Location
About the Event
The Spring Educational Session is aimed at teaching strategies for new and seasoned educators in Radiologic Sciences.
This program includes six hours of continuing education designed especially for educators!
- The Effects of Virtual Simulation on First Year Radiography Students
- Using Instructional Technology and Innovation to Facilitate Online Learning
- What is a Motivational Syllabus and How Does it Work?
- A Welcoming and Accepting Classroom Environment
- Enhancing Student Engagement in the COVID-19 era!
- Pass the Salt and Pepper: Spicing Up Your Online Courses
Registration will be $60 for AEIRS members and $120 for non-members
Coffee Hour (Non-CEU Event)
The Effects of Virtual Simulation on First Year Radiography Students
- Member AEIRS Webinar Cost$60$600$0
- Non-Member AEIRS Webinar Cost$120$1200$0